Saturday, May 27, 2006

work at home

I need to find a job. If something should happen to Terry ... I have no where to live, no job to work at and I'm on the streets.

I don't particularly want to go to work outside the home yet so I'm looking for something I can do at home.

Anyone have any ideas?

I really enjoy being at home and being on the computer. I get to spend as much time as I want with my daughter and go to school functions and the like. But when my daughter reaches 18 I will no longer be eligible to get Social Security. What that means is I'll be going back to work at 41. Now I don't have to work because with Terry's income and my income we make it alright. What makes it bad is I'll have been out of work for nine years by the time I go back to work which will probably be close to impossible.

Well anyways if anyone comes up with an idea for working at home. pass it on!

No comments: